Thursday, November 11, 2010

My Favorite Sci-Fi movies

I remember that Summer night in 1977 when I went to the Pacific Cinerama Dome to see a new film called "Star Wars".   The person sitting next to me was Connie Francis.

I've been a lifelong Sci-Fi and Fantasy junkie, spending hours in my teenage years with novels by Arthur C. Clarke,  Robert A. Heinlein, Isaac Asimov, Ray Bradbury and Larry Niven.

Here are my favorite Sci-Fi films.   I watch them again every few years and never grow tired of these timeless classics.

2001: A Space Odyssey

Metropolis

Blade Runner

Alien

Spirited Away

Star Wars

Close Encounters of the Third Kind

The Terminator

The Matrix

Back to the Future

Planet of the Apes

Dark Star

The Day the Earth Stood Still

Akira

The Princess Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment